Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The latest new here is...

Currently reading - Wuthering Heights...
Currently eating - A lot more times at home than before!
Currently sleeping - Little..no make that a lot less than I would like..
Currently drinking - Only water most of the times to avoid extra calories..
Currently feeling - Lost & forlorn...

Good things -
- Good grades
- Have a job in this economy
- Have people around me who love me a lot

Bad things -
- Miss someone a lot
- Miss my old job
- Still can't fit into size 2

What about you??

7 comments:

Rambler said...

hmm why do I have a feeling after reading your current's that you are doing a lot what you ought to be rather what you want to be.. btw not that I always do the latter

Shruti said...

You are not far from the truth...but I am trying to get to what I want to be...or what I think I want to be...Knowing me, after reaching there I might realise I never wanted to be here...but oh well thats me :)

Chintan said...

congratss on the job !!

Avanti Sané said...

Whats the obsession with losing weight girl? Women like me with post natal count calories , not size 3 girls like you!

Eat , drink and make merry because tomorrow you might have a baby and put on 20 kgs :D

Avanti Sané said...

poat natal *weight*

Shruti said...

@Chintan - Thanks :)

@Avanti - Haha...I wish I was size 3...But yeah..at one point in my life(last year about this time) I was size 2....sometimes even 0 ;)

But then I started eating better...and my stress reduced exponentially...and thus I lost the privilege(??)!I do miss it sometimes...but yea..I am not really complaining...

And I am gonna ignore the part about having a baby...Even the thought of marriage freak me out right now :D

Shruti said...

*freaks