Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Typical day...

...these days is very much like those forwards that all of us have read -

1. Wake up, check mail.
2. Brush teeth, if time permits get coffee/cereal, check mail.
3. Study, apply, read, check mail.
4. Rush to take a bath, get ready, check mail, run out of the house (remember to take a jacket, Fall is here; but forget to have lunch)
5. Come back home, starving, check mail, stuff myself with some junk
6. Check mail
7. Check mail
8. Sleepy, try not to fall asleep(actually rarely am I trying, I am almost always sprawled on the bed even before feeling sleepy), check mail.
9. No mail :(
10. But still, the eternal hope does not die, so check mail & go to sleep
11. Wake up, check mail..
12. You get the picture!

Sayonara

6 comments:

Rambler said...

I have heard its beautiful up there during fall..add "enjoy the views" to your list :)

Shruti said...

@Rambler - Oh yes it is! I have also captured photos from my cell. I'll try and see if & how I can transfer them to the laptop!

Are you planning to go anywhere to see the "Fall Colors"??

Avanti Sané said...

Wwhatcha checking you mail for?

Shruti said...

@For that one mail, which brings with it - means to earn regular paychecks :P

Kundu said...

You'll get it soon.

Shruti said...

@Kundu - Thanks! :) I hope so too