Sunday, October 14, 2012

Randomness

- My hair stylist has been calling me "Shupi" ever since she met me. I think I might have corrected her once, but haven't after that. I find it's a little awkward at this point, and also it's too much effort to explain how to really pronounce my name. I would rather have both of us put that effort towards talking about my hair, cos God knows, that's a big enough challenge. Am I the only one who has gone along with a wrong name out of sheer awkwardness?

- How good are Barfi! songs?! And how good is the movie???! In love... (Even though a lot of scenes were rip-offs, I like the idea of finding love in the most unexpected places)

- I know I say this wayyy too much already - but work's really crazy right now. And in all the madness around me, I am glad to have M around. He is calm, loving and patient no matter how crazy I get due to the stress.

- After we moved, I arranged all the big things for the time being, thinking the littler stuff can be taken care of later. However, the "setting-up of home and emptying the last 5 boxes" keeps getting moved to bottom of the list. Now I am thinking, I could just throw the boxes out without unpacking them. If I haven't missed what's inside them yet, I probably don't need those things.
 
- Fall's here, and the weather is perfect. It's not too warm. It's not too cold (my definition of too cold might have changed in the last 4 years). The air is crisp, but not dry. The temperature's perfect to wear a sweater and sit in the porch eating maggi! The past weekend, I sat in the porch in the sun, like I used to in my childhood during winter. Dhoop Khana....

No comments: