Saturday, July 29, 2006

Some things hurt beyond words….

Isn’t it strange how sometimes life can be so complicated while being so simple?? We never think we can do something to hurt our loved ones and a day comes when you have to choose between wrong and right, no matter what it results into, no matter what impression it leaves of you on people close to you, you choose what is right, knowing there is no other way that can be.

These words sound too big….but I know what it feels to hurt the person who loves you the most. And no words can describe the pain that I feel….to have hurt the only one who cared so much for me. I wish I could go back in time and change the way things happened, to avoid having met that person so that now I didn’t have to hurt him, so that he can be eluded of the pain that he’s suffering now. The only thing that hurts more is that he still loves me so, still cares for me so…..how can this be??? I can’t believe my luck to have found him and then having to hurt him so much…..

But I know in my heart that everything will be fine one day. When the sun is shining brightly in the sky and birds are chirping!! And you’ll be happy!! I promise!

Till then take care….

2 comments:

Amortya Ray said...

Et tu Brutus???

Surya said...

hey hows u been?? been quite some time since u updated.....