Friday, March 30, 2007

I miss home...

I’m feeling very lonely. It’s been a week of terrible loneliness as everyone that I hang out with has been busy/away. And the worst part is if I tell my friends I am feeling lonely, a statement which I had stated once about wanting to be left alone, gets thrown right into my face. And then I’m left wondering that if I’m feeling lonely whom do I turn to? I want to go home…I used to think that friends are everything, but now I think that though friends are very very important, but its your family in the end who will stand by you(and also probably wont taunt you about things you said in the past even if you contradict them) no matter what…I guess I better get used to this stupid thing.

I miss home…

4 comments:

Surya said...

hey u feel loooooooooooooooooonely!
with all the gud things around n nice ppl to catch up???
well wat u say about friends is untrue... they fill in the gaps which others dont even realise they exist.. well as u say at the end of the day its home sweet home... but untill then ... its frds...
cheerup... world is tooo congested to be left alone:)

Chintan said...

Hey...I miss home too...and I know that I can't just go home at anytime...still..sometimes u really feel homesick...and thats the real testing period...u need to be brave and face all your problems on your own...true friends are the ones who can be by your side when you feel homesick...but its true that family is family...but, u also need friends in your life...there are times in life when u can't share things wid your family which u can share wid your best friends :) ... So, as surya said...
Cheer up !!! The world around you is huge and u can be left alone only if U intend to be left alone...Go out, make new friends and try to divert your mind in some other work... thats what I do, when I feel homesick...
Reading your blog....now, I am really missing my family again...
:) Call up your family and talk to them...

Swarup said...

Call up and talk to ur parents .... and noone taunted you except once ... that's exactly what you do so that's exactly what got thrown into your face ... somethin u do freq ....

me and looney weirdo are always ther for ya ... you can turn to us instead of turning your back to us ...

thats what love is ... to share anything and everythin ...

Cheers,
$warup

Shruti said...

Some people are still giving me the heat!! :)

Anyways...I think when one is lonely, its even more difficult to turn to somebody for help...
And I guess these phases come and go..thanks for ur support guys :)