Tuesday, July 03, 2007

It's decided!

Yes! It's decided! I finally have zeroed in on where I'm going for my honeymoon! No, my marriage isn't fixed guys....!! In fact its no where even close...(whatever...) There's another reason. I love to travel. And see beautiful landscapes, mountains, etc. And today I got these in my mail -




How in the world can anyone not fall in love with a place like this. And to share it with the most beloved one.....aaah soooo romantic!
Hence....its decided!

Sayonara!

3 comments:

Guy Next Door said...

WHOA!!!
Ok, sseriously, are those pics really REAL???!!!
And if they are, well, where is this place?????

Shruti said...

It's switzerland!!I do hope its for real!! :)

Chintan said...

beloved one !!! hmmmmm...Switzerland...wow....I thought you were off to Boston... :)
These Fall colours are also found here...and its very beautiful... :)