Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I changed my mind...

Some days back I wrote this. But I have changed my mind now. I judged people whom I had met that day, not on that day of course(that's why I wrote that, I'm not as crazy as you think I am); but after more interactions with them. Unfortunately, my experience did not turn out that great. And let me tell you this -
  • It's not easy to be nice to people who have been not nice to you before.
  • Its very difficult not to get nasty thoughts like - Why should I help him now? He didn't help me when I needed him to!!
  • Even if you don't act maliciously, and do help them after all, you cant help thinking - now you've come to me!! NOW...you need me.
  • And lastly you end up feeling guilty about thinking all such stuff!
So anyways...what I think now is, there is hardly any other way but not to judge people. I think we humans wouldn't be us (you know the whole crap about us being the finer species with acute brain power n blah blah blah) without the judging bit inside us.

So I think we can be okay about it not feel guilty about it :)
Atleast that's what I will follow...because I have also learnt that it is this very trait that leads you to form the best of relations with those whom you judged wrong first. :)

Sayonara!

2 comments:

Seriously Funny said...

Finally u have come to grips with not liking people. I thought you were always gonna remain in the fantasy that everybody is good...

Shruti said...

Hey..I still believe in good-ness of people :)
This post was just to specify that I too judge people :D
But I also like them in the end!!