Saturday, January 24, 2009

What the hell is going on?

Well for one, I'm back in school. And may I just say - it sucks! Whoever said, student life is the best time of your life, obviously did not do their masters in US of A, that too in a period of recession. Its back to the world of assignments, and deadlines, and working even after 6 in the evening. Sometimes even overnight! But its okay, this too shall pass, and I think sooner than I want it to.

On a different note, the reason why that title appears so strong is because, I'm freaked, appalled almost, at the thought of how old I am getting. I feel old because everyone around me is either getting engaged or married. It's just too much. I am still a kid. How are girls my age even thinking of getting married already??!! Now this seems like a controversy, right? I think I'm a kid, and I am feeling old. But thats the thing, I know I am a kid. But all these happenings around me make me think, something's terribly wrong with me, which in most cases is not a very pleasant thought to have. So....thats the other things thats going on!

But all in all, I am (dare I even say it?) happy. Cool with my life as of now. (Touchwood!!)
:)

Peace.

4 comments:

Guy Next Door said...

HA HA HA... same here!!! Almost everyone around me is either committed, getting/got engaged or getting/got married... And since I'm the oldest in my group of friends at B-School, I get regularly teased for being 24, and still single!! Now c'mon, 24 isn't all that old, now is it??

Shruti said...

NO WAY!!
24 is like 16 but w/o the stupid hormonal imbalances n whatever shit teenagers have!!
It's like THE age to have fun!!!
No offense to my married/engaged friends....maybe that can be fun too....I'll have to try it to comment! :P

Saurabh said...

SIGH!..Quarter-life crisis.. :P

Way I are said...
This comment has been removed by the author.