Thursday, February 18, 2010

Profound thought for the day!

And you bettah hear me cuz it don't hit me everyday sistah!

Ok so now that that's out of my system. Phew. Anyway, it hit me in the shower, just like all great ideas do...based on my day today - You cannot keep waiting for the right moment to take the plunge. Like you cannot keep saying I am going to do it(whatever it is that you want to do) when I have a new house, enough money, more friends etc.You just have to go ahead and do it. Take the plunge. Dive into it. Immerse yourself. You know, get the picture? And no I'm not talking about swimming here. (Gotcha!)

And yes, I know what you're thinking (I can read minds). This? I already know this? What's new in that? Well I'll tell you what's new. Nothing really. I just wanted to remind everyone who reads this today/tonight.
Go. For. It. No matter how big or small .

(Although I would suggest start with small. Also this blog and it's author are in  no way responsible for the ill consequences of this advice, even though we are open to receiving gratitude. In cash.)

Seriously. Do it. Also, here are some steps on how to "go for it" -
Step 1: Figure out what it is that you want to go for.
Step 2: Think of consequences that might affect this blog or it's author.
Step 3: If there's anything that you thought of in step 2, goto Step 1.Else goto Step 4.
Step 4: Go for it.

If you want more redundant algorithms on how to go for it, please contact the author. (It will cost you.)

Later!

PS: Seriously, Go for it! :)

5 comments:

Avanti Sané said...

see? its that easy :)

to answer ur previous qs..yes its me.

Kunjan said...

LOL. You are like almost obsessed with the "great idea".

By the way, how do I contact the author?

Anonymous said...

Right, so I want to go for something expensive, but I don't have the money. Can you design an algorithm for me? Except that I won't be able to pay you. So an algorithm that involves zero expenditure. Which is not possible since it would cost.

Infinite loop.

Cute post :-)

Shruti said...

@Avanti - hehe yea! Glad to see you up and about on your blog!! :)

@Kunjan - You bet I was. Infact still am! You can leave a comment here to contact the author! :P

@unsungpsalm - Spoken like a true software engineer! Thanks...Cuter comment! ;)

Mancy said...

Hey..well said!! You know..great minds think alike.. I also get all my Fabulous ideas in the shower hehe!!

And I love the it will cost u..haha
Nice one!