Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hit or miss (in other words, pretty random)

I have been going to Zumba class regularly for about 7 weeks now. The class is every Tuesday, so technically I have done it only 7 times so far. But I still give me credit, cos doing something consistently for 7 weeks is unheard of in my case, especially if it involves anything that requires moving your body just for the sake of it (or moving your body, period). What...you didn't know I am a sloth? Well, now you do. Yesterday in the class while moving and shaking my bootay, I figured out why I like Zumba so much. I am a hard-core desi, down to the detail of loving Bollywood. I realized just like the movies, I too need the singing and dancing in my life.
It was funnier in my head, I promise.

When I first came to US, I used to live on Kellogg's Frosted Flakes. And then as always, I ate them so much and for so long I got sick of them. Yesterday, I had them after almost 3 years. Ever since, I cannot stop dreaming about when I will eat them next. I diagnose a "mild" case of OCD and I want to prescribe some Frosted Flakes to me.


What's the news at your end?

PS: I got a whopping 103 votes for my apartment!!! It's unbelievable. One hundred AND three. I am really overwhelmed by the number of people who took time to register and vote. It's amazing and if I could, I would thank each and everyone personally. Thank you guys!

2 comments:

Pari said...

hey hey..welcome back! Good to see you again on the grind!

Shruti said...

Hey Pari! Thank you :)