Monday, April 09, 2012

On cloud 9!

Before I tell you why I am on cloud nine and so happy today, here's a funny story. I was returning from another city by train today. Everyone on the train most probably flagged me as a moron, cos I could NOT stop grinning the whole 3-hour ride home. Why am I so happy you ask? Well, a couple of weeks ago, I dared to submit my apartment pictures in the Small Cool Contest by Apartment Therapy. After waiting for about 10 days for my apartment to appear on the contest page, and still seeing no sign of it, I gave up. Today evening I got an e-mail that my apartment is now posted! Check it out!


The way anyone wins this contest is by getting the most "favorite" votes. You know what's coming right? Pleading for votes...total politician style!! Won't you "please please pretty please with a cherry on top and a cute red bow" go to my apartment page over at apartment therapy and "favorite" me?!! I would be eternally indebted to you and do your laundry for lifetime if I could!! ;) :)

You might need to sign up, and it only takes a minute and I promise they never send any mails (spam or advertisement or anything else). I know this first hand, cos I have had the account for a long time myself!

Hope you do vote for me! Even if you don't do leave a comment, either here or there to tell me your feedback (whether good or bad). My home is always a work in progress and any feedback is most welcome!

In the meantime, you know where to find me - Cloud 9. Being here is awesome and I want to enjoy the high while it lasts! Can't remember the last time I was this excited! :)

2 comments:

kirti said...

Awesome! I am impressed by yr house keeping and an ultimate aesthetic sense. Way to go girl!
any tips you would like to dole out to those uninitiated?
i am on my way to vote.
all the best!

Shruti said...

Kirti Maushi - Thank you :) hahaha...I don't think I can give any tips yet....but I am glad you think I can :P