Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello World!

Coming from a technical background, I don't think I have ever used this title and it's really surprising! For all the lucky people who don't know what I am talking about, "Hello World" is the first standard program you write to start learning a new programming language. Exciting (not!) stuff.

However (I am loving this word these days, btw. Suddenly it has a High-Class appeal). Anyway.

However, I am not here to talk about my technical background or random words that are high on my to-use list  (communicate, set expectation, bullsh*t etc.) these days. I am here just to say - Hello! (Another frequently used word currently).

Lets make it quick and painless shall we? I have exactly one thing to talk about today - An update from our bedroom and it involves a cozy comforter!

Not much to say about it, except that I bought a new cover for it recently. I have been trying to buy a decent one for months. One, they are really expensive and two, I wasn't sure what print is universal enough to go with my printed bedsheets. And then the light bulb went off - STRIPES! Stripes usually go with all types of prints and I set myself to find an affordable striped duvet cover. I saw this one online on West Elm Sale for $49.99. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay for shipping so I just called the nearest store to see if they had it in stock and if so could they hold it for me. They did and they could! And what's even better is I ended up getting it only for $35! Winning!! It was a match made in heaven and I really love it! Take a look -



I really love how it ties so well with our Map! And that my dear folks, is the latest update from our bedroom. Which can be shared.

See you later, alligator!

No comments: