Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am just so mad!

That I am not even feeling guilty about sitting in front of someone,wishing bad things for them while they were speaking to me!!

I know. It's not right. I am a bad person. Okay, I'll take back whatever I wished, but if you were in my place you would do the same. People can be so f**king unreasonable and unfair, that you can't believe they are human and not just some animal. Frigging B*****d!!!!

On a much much different and happier note Avanti has tagged me for two tags :)
I will do them as soon as I get some time, which I am really falling short of right now thanks to certain f**king someone!!

Later!

3 comments:

Pari said...

Happens....I guess its ok to be evil at times!

Chintan said...

woaahh...easy tough gurl...take a chill-pill... achha dekho, achha bolo, achha suno aur achha socho... :)

Shruti said...

@Pari - haha...yea I guess...

@Chintan - Baht mushkil hai...mein tere jitni achi nahi hu...