Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I tagged myself!

Since nobody was tagging me...like ever(!!) I decided to take initiative and do it myself. I found this here.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Hope my sun allergy does not increase.."

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
5$

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Soar

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My roommate - J...and I had not even seen it till now...thanks to this I just saw it :P

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I haven't used ring tones since like forever now...but I used to love - "Saathiya" :)

6. What are you wearing right now?
Floral purple and orange chiffon sleeveless top and black trousers, with black thin sweater and black ballerina shoes.

7. Do you label yourself?
Yes. Many times. With many labels.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
I own many(shoes, that is). Some are not branded, some are brands I don't recall(but bought them from DSW), and sports shoes are Reebok, bought them 2 years back.

9.Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. Always. Can't stand darkness. I sometimes like switching the lights on even in a car while traveling at night.

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Found this randomly....while stumbling from blog to blog...but his posts are nice, and I am sure so is he :)

11. What does your watch look like?
A Guess Silver watch with black dial, M gifted me this on my Birthday.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I am pretty sure dreaming things, which I can't remember now! :P

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
A msg from M intimating that he loves me...and asking me why I am so amazing :P

14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"F**k"

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
M (if boyfriends are not excluded) :)

16. Last furry thing you touched?
My piglet soft toy.

17. Favorite age you have been so far?
There have been many - but I think 17-18, when I was in junior college, without liabilities, worries and having a ball with friends every frigging day!!

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Sure." (to a colleague)

19.The last song you listened to?
Right Round - Flo Rida

20. Where did you live in 1987?
Rajgarh (M.P.) [I think..]

21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Umm....not really..... :)

22. Is anyone jealous of you?
Maybe...I really don't know...

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Mobile phone, Wallet/cards, my forgetful self :P

24. What’s your favorite town/city?
Bangalore, New York City, Boston. In that order.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I think my friend "Shruti"(yea thats her name too) in engineering.

26. Can you change the oil in a car?
Hell. No.

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
First big crush as in school. Last I heard from him, we were chatting non-sense shit online, and he was working in some company in Bombay.

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My lower back, cos of Spondylolisthesis :(

29.What is your current desktop picture?
Office PC - Blue color.
Personal Laptop - Beautiful black wallpaper with funky art image and music written on it.

30. Have you been burnt by love?
Yep. With my ex. I've never told this to anyone but I used to cry for no reason at all, and be depressed most of the time, when I was with him.
Its the worst. Hope I never be there again. Hope nobody is.


And I tag -
M, Saurabh, Mansi, Guy Next Door, Sai and Pari.
Edited to add: Tagging Chintan & Shamika too. Hopefully this will make them blog! :P

5 comments:

Avanti Sané said...

Cool answers! btw...I was planning on tagging you :)

Mahi said...

Hey, nice tag! I'd take this soon:) Liked your answers!

Shruti said...

@Avanti - you can still...for other tags :) [since I am running short of topics to write about]

@Mahi - you are more than welcome girl...looking forward to read your answers

Avanti Sané said...

OK so here's a new one- Seven reasons why you are awesome or the "eight" tag(http://avantisane.blogspot.com/2008/11/8.html)

Take your pick or do both! :)

Shruti said...

@Avanti - Hey..sorry for the late reply...I will do the tags ASAP!! :)
ps: thanks for tagging me :D