Friday, June 26, 2009

There's something about....

So, I am sure, the area where I work...there's a serious derth of women. Otherwise how the hell do explain, another guy asking me out in the week following this. Right in the middle of the road no less. If anything, this was more dramatic, but this time I was less brutal (acc to me anyway). And trust me, I am not showing off. I waited, I waited and I waited for people to ask me out for so many years....and now.This. Maybe I am US-material, considering both the guys who asked me out this year(yea, there was one last year too:P) were Americans. :)

In any case, it does make you feel real good! I mean, some guy walking on the road calls out to you from behind, and then struggles to get his words together for at least five minutes before admitting he wants to take you out for coffee. I concluded some happy things about myself from this -
1. I look good from behind(too)!! :P
2. I appear intimidating.

Okay now I gotta rush to work...

Later!

7 comments:

Chintan said...

:) Harvard Square ! :)

Avanti Sané said...

Do not analyze woman. Savor and revel.

Rambler said...

am just wondering if your reactions would have been totally opposite if an Indian had done the same thing

Shruti said...

@Chintan - Right outside your office...!! :)

@Avanti - I wish I could stop that!! :P

@Rambler - I did not think of this angle....but I am sure my reactions would be the same(of surprise & i would feel good about myself)...But I don't see Indian guys doing this(asking girls out on dates) a lot...It's a good point though...I am not sure of the answer cos I did not think of this :)

Pari said...

Look good from behind !!! LOL !!!

Shruti said...

@Pari - Finally someone got the joke! :)

Abhi said...

Waaah! :)