Monday, June 22, 2009

Thoughts fleeting in & out of my head right about now...

- I want to talk to M about how bad my day is going....and how the world is being so so unfair to me....Wish he would finish his exam fast...
- Why is S, so disillusioned with love....worrying about it a little....
- Missing mom....everyone at home...wondering how they are...waiting to call till the sun rises on the other side of the globe...
- Am I in a wrong profession?
- I have to blog about several topics before they reach their expiry date....
- Sad...mostly cos of last night's conversation with S....
- What happens next in the book I am reading..

2 comments:

Rambler said...

topics never expire..just that they become more thoughtful and clear over time..try this, write a post about the topic and forget about it, and a week later think about it in retrospect and write a post again, you will be surprised with the difference of your own opinions and thoughts over time

Shruti said...

I have never tried that...I am too impatient, once I write down a post...but will try this...i bet you'll be right most times :)