Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's your story?

Everything has a story. Budding love has a story. Broken up love has a story. Long lost love has a story. Meeting your best friend has a story. Getting your permanent job has a story. I have most of these stories except for the last one. And right now I am trying to walk through one. Hopefully it will have a happy ending. But like every story it has disappointments, rejections and depressions! That part of the story sucks. Doesn't it? I know. I am hoping it ends soon for me. There's also discussion, anticipation and palpitation part left in it. After which I am hoping (with fingers of both hands & toes of both feet & both legs crossed) for the celebration, exhilaration and relaxation(as in breathing a sigh of relief) . Annnyway. I will keep you guys updated about my status with this. Yes I will. So what if you find it boring. It's not a rosy picture all the time is it. That's right it's not. Okay stop arguing already!

In other bit of news I am at home in India for a fortnight!!!!!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am so enjoying every moment of this (apart from the walking through the afore mentioned story bit) :)

And I have finally decided to come clean and declare that I too am a shopaholic after I read the confessions of a fellow shopaholic Rebecca Bloomwood from here. It's good to know you are not alone.

So guys...what's your "story"? Are any of you shopaholics? Please share. Me needy some spirit-lifting!

Ciao.

5 comments:

dimaagee keedaa :) said...

hey girl,

i havent read ur stuff in a while, i must pay u a compliment, i love the way you write, its ammmmmazing, witty, honest and im sure its soooo liberating for you..

i guess all i wanna say is i'm a fan :) god bless

Pari said...

have fun@ home!!

Chica said...

Hey.. thanks for stopping by my blog. Guess you are the only reader. Its not actually public. but thanks.. u've made me want to write much more now :)

Shruti said...

@dimaagee keedaa - I am honored! Thank you... :)

@Pari - I am!

@Shikha - You write well...Looking forward to more of your posts!

Avanti Sané said...

Best of luck on the job front babes, dont stress out too much, you shall get what you deserve.

And yes, I am one step away from joining Shopaholics Anonymous. Sigh!