Monday, June 04, 2007

3 reasons

There are 3 reasons for this post. Oh btw, before I mention them, you can stop reading right here as they are all as useless as this post itself(actually I'd prefer you reading till the end since I am taking a lot of trouble writing this...I just wanted to use that line once ;>). Okay so I think you would like to know the reasons now? Really??!! That interested in others' , even though she has warned you already about it being mundane and useless?!! Wow...I would say I'm flattered, to make you happy, but I'm not!And I generally don't lie unless its a matter of life & death (read matters which profit me!). And obviously this is not that.

But it's not that I never lie....sometimes I do lie, but this I am sure is not one of those times. I mean yeah everybody lies, and that's really no crime as such, but it's wrong! And I avoid it as much as I can. Don't you too? I'm sure you do!I mean I'm sure you do lot of other wrong things too, but frankly speaking I am not interested in knowing! And of course I am not going to talk about wrong things that I do. This is my blog and I should be praising myself here, I have every right to! But as I am very very modest, I will refrain from doing that. (I can almost hear that sigh of relief :| )

So anyways, since you have read till here (Gawd..!), I might as well tell you the reasons for this post. I think you have earned it :)
So here goes -
1. I have nothing to write about.
2. But I want to write something.
3. I'm waiting for the Remote Desktop connection to finish log-in so that I can start work :)

And since now it has set-up the connection(Damn!)I will have to get back to work(boo-hoo-hoo).

Sayonara!!

1 comment:

Mancy said...

hey..u r damn funny..i didnt know u too r funny like me!! we sure are great friends!!! muah!!