Thursday, June 07, 2007

To my Best Friend

Dear S,

You're one of a kind, different from others,
Generous, charming, but not one that smothers,
Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game,
But not just another, in the long chain,

Appreciative, warm and precious like gold,
Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old,
You'll always be there, I know that is true,
I'll always be here, always for you.

-Me

Disclaimer: I have not written this myself, but hey finding such nice stuff is difficult too :)

5 comments:

Swarup said...

The photo is too cute and the smaller animal looks more like S :-) haaa hahhaa haaaaa
ooo hhhhhhhooooo hoooo

Lot pot lol serioulsly .... animal hhaaaa

looney weirdo said...

hmm nice poem...very true ;) ... the photu is damn cute..n jus for people's information the smaller one is not an animal :P very well dhapoed :D

Seriously Funny said...

Nice one :)

Shruti said...

This was btw my 50th post!!
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
Half Century :D

Chintan said...

congrats on the 50th scrap...
keep writin' [;)]