Thursday, June 07, 2007

And then there were none...

I had a presentation today. I worked my ass off for it in the past two weeks. Worked even on saturdays(!!!!)[for those unaware, working on weekend is considered a big, even magnanimous sacrifice]. I am not even gonna go into how it went. Lets just suffice to say that, I have slept in others' presentations and now I know how they must have felt. :)

And right now, although I have things to do, I am suddenly feeling very empty. I am relaxed yet the tension of the presentation hasn't worn off completely. Its a weird feeling. I was longing to write a post and now that I am doing it its not that satisfactory.......naaaay....who am I kidding...I am so happy to be finally writing here :D

But yeah, the feeling weird part still stands. As I'm still worried/tensed/scared about something, even though there isn't much I should be worried about!

Anyways...just for the record, this is my first ever presentation where the audience did not really grasp what I was saying! Vaise I do pretty good job of it. Today it was - a very complicated concept(which took me 2 months to understand myself btw) + after lunch session that put everybody off to sleep. I think lesser doses or atleast doses in installments will be better next time :)

Boy....I didn't expect myself to be so positive about this! This is a surprise!!(And I like it) :)

Adios!

5 comments:

Swarup said...

Bravo,

Congo on your presentation .... i don know bout others ... but your manager would have been really proud of ya :-)

Congrats again for such a brave and conceptual presentation

looney weirdo said...

Congrats dear :)

Shruti said...

@swarup & looney weirdo - Have you guys read my post at all??!!!!

I have written people were sleeping/bored/confused and you are congratulating me??Is this a joke
cos it's not funny!! :D

Or you 2 very happy, you wont have to listen to me crib about "how much work I have" anymore? :)

Let me tell you congratulating yourself would be more appropriate!!

Surya said...

hey congrats on ur hard work on the presentation..... i bet it wud benefit u in more ways (than the sleepy audience:))

looney weirdo said...

thanks to surya u get ur ans as to y we congratulated u :P