Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ignorance is bliss!

That is soooo true! Sometimes you are better off going till the end, not knowing a lot of "facts". I think our life is more of what we imagine it in our head to be, rather than what it really is. And I think it's better to go on in that if you are happy, rather than knowing the truth(which most of the times does absolutely nothing more than imparting hurt & pain & disillusionment & disappointment) cos even after knowing it, there's not much that you can do about it!

So come to think of it - two people who seem to be living together, are actually living in two different worlds which exist in their minds. And now just increase the count to three, four, millions! This world is actually a collection of tiny little worlds which are intertwined with each other. And each of us has many lives simultaneously, that we lead in our mind, as well as in others'.

Okay I don know anymore what I am talking about! :D

Sayonara!

3 comments:

Swarup said...

were you suddenly zapped or possessed for the time you wrote this post :)

Shruti said...

Hey..it makes perfect sense to me....well yeah...almost!! ;P

Anonymous said...

I think I need more mind-expanding drugs to understand this post .. LOL