Monday, May 14, 2007

The poet inside me!

I just can't write poems!I can't. And neither can I understand them, unless they are very, very straight-forward. And how some people can write long verses, understand complicated poetry with analogies, and comparisons is completely beyond me. The only poem that I have written once (they are four lines which rhyme!) was when I thought myself to be in love(!) in high school. Oh well...thats a biiiig load off my head after that confession! :) The one that says I can't understand/write poetry, not the high school love....du-uh...you've been there! :D

Cheers!

2 comments:

Pensativo said...

I think poetry is something no-one can teach you how to write or you also can't force yourself into it. If time comes then you would be able to do it sometime later :)

Shruti said...

I know...and I don't really regert these facts about me!
Lets see if such time comes for me, when I become a poet! :)