Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Some more rantings!

Yeah that's right! I'm feeling disgusted, churned up, just plain shitty to speak plainly. I know the reason. But I don't know how to put it right. I just don't. Have any of you ever felt that your life was so tangled up that it was very very impossible to untangle it, and when you try to do so, you are just tangling things up even more! Have any of you ever felt that, you just couldn't push yourself anymore and would like to just give everything up and walk away from it..you know..just walk away. I wanna do that. I just wanna feel free...feel there's no such thing like friendship, love, relationships to bind me. I mean yeah these things are necessary and important and blah blah blah...but I think they are just way too overrated! For once, I would just love to shrug my shoulders and say "I don't give a damn!". I wish I didn't have that stupid thing called conscience. I wish I was a little less sensitive. I think I'm too sensitive. Yeah, I overreact too.A lot.I wish I was a dumb ass who didn't not understand anything and was just too stupid to understand stuff like feelings, emotions etc. Hey...wait a minute I don't understand all that even now!I think I am a dumb ass!

3 comments:

Chintan said...

wow...You really have gone crazy....a mixture of feelings...that happens often to me too...When things dont go the way you had anticipated...when nothing seems right..when you cant decide on anything...baffled, confused,irritated...want to just "feel free"...away from all the troubles...as far as I know...by my experience, one shudn't think much and analyse deeply in such situations...try to forget the past and go ahead in life... :)

Shruti said...

I'll try to do that.. :)
Thanks!

Surya said...

hey u need a break badly gurl.... its been quite some time since u've been hurting urself... take it easy... why dont u go on a holiday n chill off.

smallamp@yahoo.com